Leverage Group Purchasing Power
We deliver traditional GPO services with a fresh, customizable approach. Our patient-centered GPO strategies help deliver all the traditional GPO benefits, however, what makes us different from other GPO solutions is the lasting value driven by modular design.
Strategic sourcing & custom contracting provides the following benefits for our partners:
- Cost reduction strategies
- Top quartile pricing
- Continually expanding product portfolio
- Unique contract language
- Narrower supply base with best-in-class pricing
Our strategies do away with traditional contracts in favor of creating lasting value. Our sustainable contracting solution is based on clinically proven standards and matched with optimal suppliers. You’ll benefit from contractual relationships that assure perpetual optimization rather than a periodic “initiative” or “reset.”
Delivering Positive Results for Partners Across the Healthcare Industry
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Community Health Centers
- Hospitals & Health Systems
- Home Health Services
- Longterm Care Facilities
- Physician Groups
- Academic Medical Centers
- Outpatient & Closed Door Pharmacies
- Employer Health Membership Programs
- Other Healthcare Organizations
More than your standard GPO
We follow six steps to deliver value-added GPO solutions for you:
Strategic sourcing & contracting services
Our primary sourcing and contracting goal is to help you drive toward contract compliance and standardization. We strive for the optimal number of strategic partners to achieve the best price and drive value outside the contract.
- Utilize requests for proposals (RFPs) and reverse auctions to improve contract pricing
- Create an annual sourcing and contracting plan
- Monitor and ensure supplier service level agreements and contractual requirements are maintained, including failure to supply components
- Develop savings targets, contract compliance and supply cost goals
- Tailor strategies to meet your needs
- Find insights and operation processes for mitigation management services, promoting a resilient supply chain.
Are you satisfied with your current GPO? Has your GPO failed to meet your expectations?
Health systems are under pressure to reduce costs, especially in supply chain. While that can feel like a monumental task, it’s easier to achieve when
Meet Michele Bruce, a dedicated program manager for the clinical transformation team at Advantus. Michele exemplifies the spirit of Advantus. Her unique story and perspective